- On my way to Living Rock church, Saybrook CT #
- Drove into Providence, RI. We met the first Governor in our travels today and had him to sign our Pledge of support. #
- Ariving in boston for a flag presentation at the state capitol. #
- Left Boston with a memorable flag ceremony in the state capitol with many legislators and gold star families. More details on the blog. #
- I have a ceremony planned for a vietnam mom in Augusta Maine 10am hall of flags. I have no attendees, help! #
- Up 5am headed to a ceremony in Augusta, ME. Hall of flags 10am. #
- Wonderful ceremony in the state capitol of ME. Headed to the next presentation in Old Orchard Beach 2pm. 9 hours of driving today. #
- Just concluded a ceremony for cpt chris cash in ME. On our way to a weekend in VT. Amazing state. 4 hour drive ahead. pouring rain… #
- Had a great meeting with VT governor Jim Douglas. #
- Beautiful sunset in rural Vermont. http://twitpic.com/1xy4it #
- Today @ 3pm. Veterans memorial cemetery, randolf center VT. Special ceremony. All are welcome #
- The view from outside the bedroom window in Montpelier, VT http://twitpic.com/1y3p4g #
- An actual VT sugar maple tree with tubing. http://twitpic.com/1y5hau #
- HR flag on the right. Flying at the vermont vet cemetery. http://twitpic.com/1y862y #
Too tired to blog last night. Bad thing was we left the computer in MD : ( have to backtrack a bit, I will try and catch up tonight.
Leaving DE state Capitol after an extremely successful. Morning with lawmakers. Headed to MD now!
Left Dover AFB, we met with the cmdr, vice cmdr and chief fam support What a wonderful facility they have created to welcome our heroes home
Left at 6AM from Chesapeake to launch Honor and Remember across America next stop Dover airforce base.
2 flag surprise presentations scheduled for Saturday.
Headed to DC for TAPS and Rolling Thunder